Thursday, April 16, 2009

Frustration Friday??

I am so frustrated!!!!
Oh rats! It is not Frustration Friday!! (I just made that name up, there really isn't one as far as i know).

But maybe we should start one!!

You know, for the weeks that we have a frustration on Wednesday, that 'bleeds' over into Thursday, upsetting the apple cart of our lives. Ones that is still making you sick to your stomach, and you wish were done with, and they are not?

Good news: It is not with a friend, but it is a business transaction!!! One I have been trying to deal with for some months now. Just when you think it is done, it pops up again!
One of those, you canceled a service because you were not satisfied with it, but they keep wanting you to pay, even though you canceled within the allotted time. You did the certified letter, the whole 9 yards, but they keep pestering you and saying you should still be paying, because they have not stopped the service! Well, is it just me, or is that a 'duuuuhh'?

OK my friends, I feel a little better. Going for a walk and try to clear my head a bit more, and enjoy my day.

Thanks for letting me vent a little, and I'll try to add some sunhshine to your days when i get back.
=0)

Blessings and peace from our Lord,
Barbara Jean

No comments: