Monday, September 22, 2008

Going the extra mile

YAY!!! I finally finished my business card decisions!!

I have to say, those people at Office Max are wonderful. I can't count how many times I've been in there, and from the first day they have been awesome!!

I wrote a bit already about the two who first helped me, and many thanks to them.
But this last gal, she was the best!!! She was so patient with me. Time and time again I made changes, and time after time she made them and each time it was better than the last.
This morning when she called to say she had another proof for me, I got a little anxious. (that was the norm every time I talked to them, mainly because I know what a pain I can be) This time, however, I said to myself, "this is a process, this is a process". So wherever we were in the 'process' it was another step toward completion and I chose ahead of time to be OK with that step.

Allison told me something a week ago that I find to be true. She said you have to chose between price, quality, and time. You can choose 2 out of 3, but you can't have all three.
Once I quit being in such a hurry for it to be finished, and quit expecting perfection, things fell into place. So I got a great price, and great cards, and learned one more step about the "process" of life.

So, Allison, thanks for going the extra mile.
You're the greatest!!

God Bless you all as you walk in His ways.

No comments: