Thursday, July 30, 2009



The road does not stop here.
It appears to be blocked, with no where to go,


but there is a path to follow,
and
God will make a way.



God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength
For each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way

Verse:

By a roadway in the wilderness
He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today


"God Will Make a Way"
by Don Moen.



I pray for renewed hope for those
who feel like there is no way out of the situation you are in.
You are not alone.

"God will never leave you or forsake you".

He will make a way if you trust in Him.

Blessings,

Barbara Jean

4 comments:

BarbaraJean said...

Good Word BJ. Hope all is well with you and yours. "It is well with my soul" can definately be our motto when we know Jesus.

Blessings, BJ

The Rustic Victorian said...

Thank your Barb!
Love
Marcie

Anonymous said...

What great inspiration.A good way to start my afternoon.Thanks for stopping by.Have a great weekend.Fun Finds 2 U... Chickie

Rebecca Nelson said...

Love God Will Make A Way...beautiful!

About the graphcis on my site. I've collected them for years and have a huge collection. Sadly, they are getting very costly these days...make me glad I started long ago.! You can search for vintage grachic on-line, eBay, etc. Lots are vintage postcards, etc.

Hugs to you B...loove your blog!
xoRebecca