Monday, September 21, 2015

Pondering Life


Just thinking:

We know several people, relatives, friends, acquaintances, who are either seriously ill, or have had family members pass away lately. My heart aches for them.
And it is making me ponder our life, Scott and I. We work, a lot. Yes, my work is also my fun, and I love what I get to do. But I am aware, that any of the illnesses or heartaches that have fallen on others, could happen to us, at any given moment. And of course, God is in control of all of that.


But it makes me wonder if we will be part of the huge percentage of people who will be sorry they did not take more time off, go on more trips, walk by more rivers, spend more time with friends.

And, in pondering this, we may need to make some changes.
Life is precious. Do not take it for granted.
Say I love you, TODAY. Give the extra hug to someone who needs it. Relax and have a little fun. Live each day to the fullest!!

That's all. As I said, just pondering.....Be blessed everyone.

2 comments:

Nancy Happily said...

God bless you. I'm going through the same thing. I don't have any aunts, uncles or grandparents left in my family; on either side. Now I and my cousins my age, have to take their places. Many of my friends are becoming widows or widowers.

I never thought of growing up as growing older. But in our 50's and some in their 60's, we finally realize we're growing older & wonder about our wisdom. We have overcome just about every conceivable (financial, health, acts of nature, etc) obstacle. But still we wonder what could be next. We put our faith in God and Jesus Christ and, plan for the future as best we can. That is the best plan I can think of.

So glad to see you again in your blog!

BarbaraJean said...

This post really hits close to home Barbara Jean. Clovis died December 21st of last year. Life is short. Live it, love one another, let Jesus be Lord of your life! That is my advice to all.