Wednesday, August 18, 2010

This is my Dad. He needs Prayer


Report on my Dad's cancer surgery.


My Dad went in for cancer surgery today and it was
worse than they had anticipated...
They did get it all PTL!
I am asking for your prayers for healing from the surgery,
and I hope, minimal scarring since it is on his face.

My father really loves
the Lord and I know he, and all of us, would greatly appreciate
your prayers...

Thank you so much for your care
and support.


blessings

barbara jean

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad the surgery went well. Both your parents and you are in my prayers. Take care, Karen

BarbaraJean said...

I agree with you in prayer for you dad. Dads are special, especially good ones. Your dad looks sweet. How did he know he had cancer on his face? What were the symptoms I mean?

Coleen said...

many prayers coming to your family

Heart Hugs,
Coleen

Irma@CosasBellas said...

Praying for your Daddy and your family sweet Barbara Jean.

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

Your Dad and all of you are in my prayers... Hugs to you, Donna