Thursday, December 11, 2008

Falala

Today was a good day.

I had more customers than usual on a Thursday, my first day of the week. I got 2 out of 3 ornaments done for my youngest grandchildren. And, I found a bit of my falalalala, as Lynne (http://www.lynnesgiftsfromtheheart.blogspot.com/) had hoped for me. =0)
Thanks Lynn.
(Keep praying, pain still there, and yes, I am trying to take it easy)



It has been suggested that i put first things first, and that is good advice. In other words, do my chores first, then play. I actually did that one day, but it was short-lived. =0)
Maybe I'll try again. =0)

Better go post some new photos for the store blog.

Blessings and hope you have your falala......

1 comment:

cherished*vintage said...

Thanks for your visit to my blog. It's so nice to (meet) you. To answer your question, that is an old mirror harp from a dresser that I hung upside down and added glass knobs. It's the perfect width to arrange my vintage postcards on top, and hang various things on the knobs. Thanks for the question. I hope your herniated disk is feeling better. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with some projects I've got going too. Tis the season ;o) Have a great weekend!
-Karoline