Monday, December 1, 2008

HELP!!!

Most of you know I'm a new blogger. My wonderful daughter set this whole thing up for me, and i have been learning to use it, but i am stuck on something.

I usually get an email that let's me moderate comments that have been sent.

problem: They are just being posted (spam) and i don't know how to get rid of them!
I receive lovely comments from people, and want to enjoy reading those without having to go through the spam first.

Any ideas how to either get rid of them, or get back to having them go through my email to moderate them?

Thanks for helping.

Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Cabin 19 Supply Company said...

Hi Barb. Go to your Dashboard, clickon Settings, click on Comments, scroll down to Comment Moderation, click Always and then click Yes for Word Verification.

Hope that helps!

Lisa

Meadowsweet Days said...

Hi Barb. Thanks for visiting my blog. My blog is pretty new as well, so Lisa did a great job explaining what to do. I think I learn something new everyday.
So interested in learning that you have a shop as well. I will add you to by blog roll. Come and visit me again. If you need any help with your shop.... anytime!

Carol

Little Cottage said...

Hi Barb! Thanks for your nice comments on my blog! Hope you will enjoy your new adventure into Blogland and also with your gift shop!
Best wishes from Sylvi