Monday, November 24, 2008

Restful Day

I had a great day today.
I stayed home all day! Didn't even get duded up or put on make-up or anything.
Just stayed home. It was wonderful.

Now you have to know i did not just lay around. Anyone who knows me knows i don't know how to do that. I have a hard time even sitting still to eat something.

What i did do was make a pattern for some new stockings for the store.
Below is the first one.
The thing i love about creating is that the more you do the better they usually get. You kind of get those creative cells going and things just get cuter and cuter.

Right now I'm working on the Victorian stockings.
I have to say I get a little frustrated when part of my supplies are here at home, and part are at the shop. Seems like what i need is always at the other place.
Know what i mean? Or worse yet, it's still at the store!!

Today i made due with what i had for this one. It turned out pretty good.

I have my basic pattern down now so it's just a matter of picking out which material i want to do first. Then I'll sew up two or three basic stockings, and take them to the shop (where most of my trim is) and add the cuteness to them.
(Awful lot of 'cute' going on here). =0)

Hope you all had a wonnderful day.
Give someone a smile. They might have lost theirs. =0))

Blessings,
Barb

No comments: