Tuesday, February 10, 2009

YAY!!!! BABY PICTURE!

I did it!!!!!!

Not quite sure how I did it, but this is a photo of our sweet granddaughter, Rowan Zeve,
born Dec 19.

She has just started smiling and talking.
Isn't she the sweetest??!!

I know, I sound like a grandma about ready to explode in pride.
That's cause i am!!

She is the 4th of our lovely granddaughters, and we have a little guy, full of energy, too.
I am so proud of them all, and blessed that they all live close.

Doesn't she just make your heart smile.
OK. Now that i might have this figured out, i will post some pics from other blogs so i get it settled in my mind.
Then, maybe i can figure out how to get them from my gmail. (i did save one to a file, but can't get the file open now.) =0) (at least I'm smiling about it right now).

Thank you Bre, Debbie, and all the others who have been so patiently helping me through this.
Now, don't put away your patience yet. I'm sure I'll be back with another question soon!

I have posted their helpful comments so maybe it will help others, too.

Blessings on your Tuesday!!

Barbara Jean

5 comments:

~~Deby said...

oh she is a sweetie that is for sure...
Deby

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Oh Barb she is a sweetie pie... I'm sure you want to hold her all the time...I know I would.. :-)
hugs ~lynne~

Shari from Big Yellow Farmhouse said...

Oh yes, she does make my heart smile! What a cutie!! And congrats on getting the picture up. Hang in there, it gets easier!!

Doreen Frost said...

She's a beauty!!! Look at that little smirk...:)

Doreen

ksarra said...

What a precious baby!