Friday, September 10, 2010

Beautiful Art, Wonderful Message

This is an old train tunnel close to where
we spent the night Monday night.
It was our little 1 night getaway vacation.


I climbed up the steep steps on he left side of the
tracks to get the next picture.


And this is what was on the wall to the left of the tunnel.





Isn't this beautiful?
It was 'scratched' on the wall.
I think it would be beautiful in an art collage.
(feel free to borrow it if you would like,
and I'd love to see if you do anything with it.)
(see the steep steps?
Those are the ones I climbed!)

see the cross on the chimney?
Another beautiful treasure we saw on our walk.

We had a wonderful stay at the Westfir Lodge Bed and Breakfast.
I'll show you more pics another time.

Blessings as you focus on Him

barbara jean

6 comments:

The Rustic Victorian said...

Lovely photos Barb! I'm glad you were able to get away even briefly.
I have been feeling a getaway approaching lately.Hummm...

I came by to see what you were up to this morning. I always feel so very behind on blog vists.
Love
Marcie

Did you email me? I have been watching for some prices...no presure, I was just wondering.

xinex said...

What a neat place! Yor photos are beautiful...Christine

JunieRose2005 said...

What a beautiful post!

Thanks for sharing this.

Junie

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Such a beautiful post, love all your pictures, thanks for sharing them!!! Blessings~~~Daphne

Leaon Mary said...

How beautiful Barb! I love the MESSAGE!!! Will grab the picture too -- thanks for sharing. It's cool!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I love your pictures. What a beautiful setting and nice place for a walk. I hope you're feeling better....I'll be checking back. Thanks for visiting and your kind comments. We'll probably have another month of good yard sales and then only a few each week.
Blessings.