Friday, May 21, 2010

It's OK to feel sad


First of all, many thanks to those who prayed for me on my sad day the other day, and sent me words of love and encouragement.
I am feeling better.

Reflecting:
It is OK to feel sad.
Life is sad sometimes.

God knew I would feel sad. And it's OK.

He saved my tears in His bottle. (Ps 56:8)
He recorded them in His book.

When I cry for help He is there!

After I read Ps 56, I proceeded to Ps 57.

What a glorious Psalm.

I am safe under the shadow of His wing.
He will send help and save me.
He is loving and faithful.
He will rescue me.
He will destroy my enemies.


When I am focused on Him I am calm and confident.

I will sing praise to His name.
I will thank Him for His goodness to me, for His kindness and love.

Lord I exalt your name, and give you Glory.

Yes, sometimes I feel sad.
But He is always there.

Praise your name Lord Jesus!

Blessings to you all.

barbara jean

1 comment:

Shaunna said...

Hey Barbara Jean,

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! I've read through several of your posts now...I'm so touched by your honesty and openness. And I am definitely lifting up prayer your way...blessings to you today and always! -shaunna :)