Saturday, November 27, 2010

I Love to Teach, & Ponderings

These pictures are of spur of the moment class I had a couple weeks ago.
Above Is Tanja,
and this is Marilyn below.

And these are the lovely flowers they made.
(tutorial HERE)

I love teaching and believe that what we learn
is meant to be shared with others.
Whether it is crafts, or life's lessons.

We all go through hard things.
We go through them, not only for our own growth,
but also to help others as they go through them.

We need help to get through some of these things.
We need prayer, a kind and supportive word, someone to talk to.

As we are open about our own hurts and trials, others are
free to be open about what they are facing.
Instead of feeling shame, and loneliness and isolation,
we are all free to help and support and learn from each other.

Those are just my ponderings.

blessings

barbara jean

2 comments:

The Rustic Victorian said...

Hi Barb,
I love spur of the moments! How fun! It's all about love in the end.
God Bless!
Marcie
The deer were a real treat!

Pamela said...

Beautiful ponderings. I love that you use your wisdom to teach others. Love the flowers!