Sunday, July 11, 2010

Favorite Scripture Party


Cindy, at
I Owe It All To Him
is having a favorite scripture party.

My very favorite scripture is Ps 139:17.18

"How precious to me are your thoughts o God,
How vast is the sum of them.
Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the sands of time.
When I awake I am still with you."

Can you imagine?
He thinks of you, and me, more than there are are grains of sand?
He thinks of us every minute of every day.
A mind boggling thought.

And a wonderful way to share God's love with others.
Next time you are playing a game and using one of those sand timers,
it is a perfect opportunity to share this verse.
My granddaughters were amazed by the thought of this verse.

Here is a little art piece I made up.




And I have made Ps 139 jars too.
More about those later.

And this is my favorite word:
Remember



Remember:
It's my reminder word that:
God loves me
He died for me
He is always with me
He provides for me
He is my healer,
my guide,
my strentgth.
And anything and everything I could ever want.

Thanks Cindy, for such a great party.

blessings to all

barbara jean


No comments: