Tuesday, November 10, 2009


BACK FROM VACATION


This is the view from the balcony of our room.
We overlooked the golf course.
Weather was beautiful.
Scott golfed and read.
I crafted, and shopped.
(A great antique/crafters mall there in Klamath Falls
if you get down that way!)

Nice weather, safe travel, no anxiety for one week!
A great vacation!!

I'll try to catch up on my visits, and share some new insights
with you as time permits. This is a hectic time at the store because of
Christmas/ holiday sales coming up.
THIS WEEK IS FIRST ONE!!

If anyone wants to be added to the email list for store sales.
please email me with that info.

Blessings

Barbara Jean


3 comments:

The Rustic Victorian said...

Hi Barb!
Welcome back! It was good to see your photos of beloved Oregon. I lived near K. Falls in a small town called Lakeview...I was young, but have good memories there.
Marcie
your foot must be all better

blushing rose said...

My cousin has lived in KF for 30+ years, maybe longer.

Glad you had such an enjoyable relaxing time.

Pop over for our TRIPLE GIVEAWAY.
Have a lovely eve. TTFN ~Marydon

Chatty Crone said...

Hi Barb,

Welcome back home - although your pictures were just beautiful.

Glad you got some stress free time before Christmas.