Thursday, January 29, 2009

where have i been??

Yes.
Where have i been???

If you read my other blog, you know i have been very busy with it, and that has kept me away from here as much, and away from other things too. =0/

Scott and I did take off Monday, and we went to the coast for the day.
You know a day off for me still means going to any thrift stores i can find, and that's fun to me.
(not as fun for Scott, but he's a trooper and goes along.
That is until about the 4th stop, then he resorts to reading and taking a nap in the car.
That was fine till i came out to unload my loot from a store and scared him when i opened the door!!!
I treated him to an ice-cream to make up for that. =0)

On the way back through town we stopped at our Life Group meeting place, so it was a wonderful day beginning to end.

This will be short, as I have more stories and life lessons to share after a take a break.

Blessings.
Enjoy this day.

Barbara Jean

2 comments:

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Barb, thanks for the tag.. am I on the wrong blog? Your name sent me here tonight..I'm glad you had a good time with your sweetie.. I hope you had a good day today... hugs ~lynne~

Vicki said...

Sounds like you had fun!!! I have been over to Eugene in 2002 and i have a dear friend over there.. Penny Burrell she works at Sacred heart hospital... what a lovely part of the world you live in!!!
Cant wait to read more.. thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Vic xxxx