It's Thankful Thursday again, and though this is the one day we share what we are thankful for, I do hope you are thinking of things each day. It's a wonderful way to start any day. =0)
1. I am thankful that the Lord's mercy's are new every morning!
Each day we start with a "clean slate". It's a fresh new day. Yesterday is done. Tomorrow isn't here yet. Enjoy today!!!!!
2. Ps. 139:17,18 says " How precious to me are your thoughts O God,
How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them they would outnumber the
grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with You."
Thank you Lord, that you think of me all the time, and want only what is best for me.
3. I'm thankful for my husband, and that our love grows sweeter with each passing day.
4. I'm thankful for the cycle of life, and that although we lost Mom this year, God has given us
a beautiful new granddaughter to enjoy. We are truly blessed to have such a wonderful family, and that Mom had a long, and healthy life.
5. I'm grateful for my Mom and Dad, who have showered their love on me, and been a source of help and encouragement in my life.
WOW! What a way to start the day!!
I pray God's blessings on you and your families.