Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I almost forgot this is Thankful Thursday.

We need to think of 5 things to be thankful for.

Here are mine today:

1. I'm thankful for friends I can call on when I feel sad or not quite myself.
2. I'm thankful that i know they will pray and lift me up.
3. I'm thankful for a God who hears our prayers and answers them.
4. Thankful for family who live close, and that we are a close and loving family.
5. I'm thankful to my Lord who turns our mourning into dancing.

OK. Your turn.
Share what you are thankful for today.

Blessings,

Barb

Oh, and Thanks for prayers and support when i shared my heart this morning.
The Lord honored your prayers and lifted my spirits.

3 comments:

Leaon Mary said...

Hi Barb,
I loved your TT list!!!
Especially that God turns our mourning into DANCING!!!

WHOOhOooooO!
bLeSSinGs to YOU Barb!!!
Have a beautiful weekend!
Lea

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Good morning my friend, I hope the sun is shining on you and yours today. It's a whirlwind around here as usual. So, I hope you're having a terrific w/k. hugs ~lynne~

Anonymous said...

When I initially cоmmentеd I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment іs added I get three emailѕ with the samе соmment.
Iѕ there any wаy yοu can remove peοple
from that seгνicе? Thank you!

Αlѕo ѵisit my blοg: bucket trucks
Also see my webpage > bucket truck sales