Friday, November 28, 2008

Still having fun!!

Victorian stockings:
Here's where i started.
A pile of fabric, buttons, making
a pattern, lace, trim, and jewelry. And this is one of the finished products.


And two more.


You may have noticed that I have had no deep, soul searching things to write about lately.
Guess that's because I'm just too busy having fun!!


Yes, I'm still working on the Victorian stockings. I think i have 7 done now! I've been spending as much time as I can on them. I did find enough trims at home that i did not have to wait for a trip to the shop, or fabric store, to get some done. (although i will make a trip out tomorrow if i have time). I guess I could get them done a lot faster if i just made them all the same, but where's the fun in that. Besides, one of the things i want at the shop is to have unique one of a kind items, thus my 'tag line' as they call it: A unique collection of old and new.
More fun to come!!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings

4 comments:

Free Art Printables said...

These are great stockings!

Simply Shelley said...

Hi Barb,thanks so much for stopping by to see me and leaving such a sweet comment. I love your Christmas stockings. You have some creative talent,indeed. I am sure to continue to visit,to see what you have been up to...

Blessings to you, Shelley

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

Hi Barb,
Your victorian stockings are beautiful, you are so talented!! Thanks so much for the visit and your sweet comments! Happy Holidays.
Hugs~Kelly

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Hi Barb,
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving your very kind comment! Love your Victorian Christmas stockings, they are so gorgeous! I will stop by again to see you!
Hugs,
Carol Anne