Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Too Tired

I just wrote a great post, then somehow deleted it instead of posting it. =0/
I'm sure it's in here somehwere, but have no clue how to find it.
So, you get the condensed version:

Even when you feel too tired, grumpy, or emotional to go to Bible Study, GO!


Even if you sniff and sneeze and blow with allergies all the way through it, STAY!

When you feel like crying or sleeping, take hands with a friend, and PRAY!

The Lord will renew your strength, and fill your heart with joy.

You will also be winning a battle (one of the many the enemy is constantly waging against us), and will be taking a foothold that will help give victory in times to come.


Ps 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanksto him in song."

No comments: